Monday 9 December 2013

Superbeast


My Superbeast trucker cap(bringing sexy back)


I was about to describe my friend Miche and then decided to let her do the talking and copied her About Me from her company website. http://superbeast.co.uk

What I will say, is that Miche was and still is, the hippest person I know, with her finger permanently on the pulse. Cool Hippy Chick who used to spin some stonking tunes.




I'm a designer, chillie lover, cap lover, cat lover, countryside lover, they call me Mr lover lover. I have too many trainers (I know, you cant have too many) Im turning into a fish geek and still own 1210's.


And there you have it! If you have any questions or requests I'm more than happy to help... watch this space for the baby truckers that are coming soon. Supercool cuteness overload coming up!
Love Miche x


AND another shameful selfie getting ma WIG ON










No comments:

Post a Comment