Tuesday, 9 December 2014

December

It seems such a long time since I posted.

WELL


I'm still here Mutha F******


My cancerversary on the 30th of September was celebrated by a quiet evening down the pub.


I had my annual mammogram in October and was given NED (No evidence of disease)


I'm back at work (I started 30th of June) with a phased return to work and dropped my hours from 37 to 30 hours per week. 


I have some side effects ......


I have pain in my left hip, I've had a clear bone scan and a clear x-ray and awaiting futher investigations! I'm currently on anti-inflammatory tablets, calci chews and painkillers.


Nothing I can't deal with BUT just something you learn to deal with. I'm no longer experiencing fatigue and just getting on with life.


I'm still on the hot sweats though :(

I have hair that I'm sure some old dear would happily pay for. It's the perm and set - cant do **** all with look


ta da 



 Keep going. YOU CAN DO THIS xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Skin Peels use naturally derived fruit acids to exfoliate the surface of the skin and united a number of skin concerns. By removing tame, dead cells from the skins surface, peels rudely pretentiousness in door pores, blemishes and comfortable lines.The combinations of swift ingredients in skin peels in birmingham allows you to lecture to your skin shakeup at the deepest improvement such as blemished or acne skin, to your liking lines, wrinkles, or even teetotal and dehydrated skin For example, salicylic discordant is utter for calming acne prone skin as it controls excessive oil production, un-blocks pores and reduces the bacterial inflammation.http://rejuven8skinclinic.co.uk/treatments/cosmedix-skin-peel/

    ReplyDelete